Search Engine Marketing aims to maximize traffic and visibility on giant search engines. Search Engine Marketing (also known as SEM) has two categories – Organic and Paid.
- 3,000 + Satisfied Clients
- 30 + Industries Served
- 2,500 + ProjEcts
What is Search Engine Marketing?
Through both paid and unpaid ads, Search Engine Marketing aims to maximize traffic and visibility on giant search engines.
Why use it?
Very few users will visit the second or third pages of any search engine. The majority of users will only consider the first few results on the first page. Internet marketing ensures the prominent ranking of a website, which often correlates with more clicks and the possibility that those clicks are converted into loyal customers.
How does it work?
Search Engine Marketing (also known as SEM) has two categories – Organic and Paid – both of which are important. The following will explain each more in detail.
Organic Search Engine Marketing
Organic is the most common marketing skill. This approach uses a combination of target, higher traffic keywords in the title and in the content of your page. In short, it uses keywords that match customers’ queries on the search engine. Combined with rich and informative content, this technique helps users learn about the products and services you offer, which will in turn encourage them to visit your website. Additionally, giving internal links to your website will also encourage growth. With this approach, you may also want to take advantage of other relevant, reliable and popular websites that can use your link as their ad.
Advantages of Organic Search Engine Marketing
- Very cost effective.
- A website’s higher ranking (usually the first few results on a major search engine) through an organic search gains a better reputation in the market.
- Slow until it gains traction, this marketing trick can kill the competitor’s presence on the Internet.
Paid Search Engine Marketing
This approach is for those who want to increase their value on a search engine faster. Organic marketing is a slow and steady process and limited by a customer’s interest in your product. If your website is new on the Internet with unique products and services, however, then initially paid marketing may be a better option as it will make people aware of the service or product you are offering. The most common technique of Paid Search Engine Marketing is Pay Per Click (PPC). A simple Google search will demonstrate an example of this. The first three to four search results, often labeled “Ad” are a great example of Paid Search Engine Marketing.
Advantages of Paid Search Engine Marketing
- Pay only when person clicks the link.
- Requires minimal, one-time effort. If you’ve done your job perfectly, there is nothing that can stop the return of the investment.
- PPC is versatile and can be used for anything from a simple website, its products, a new widget, a webinar, any event happening nearby, and more.
How can Dolce Media Group Help you?
Dolce Media Group is an Online Marketing and Web Development Company for search engine marketing Vaughan, which is known for its unique and guaranteed marketing and development skills. It performs both Organic and Paid marketing.
- Served more than 3,000 clients from 30 various industries thus far.
- Delivered 2,500 projects successfully.
- Read more: https://www.dolcemedia.ca/services/search-engine-optimization-vaughan-toronto
“With the results-driven team at Dolce, 133 Hazelton and 181 Davenport received exposure that made these projects a success. Dolce understood our vision and developed effective marketing solutions that exceeded expectation.”
“Their responsiveness and customer service is second to none. Guildhall is proud to align ourselves with a company that stands for excellence, luxury and integrity. We look forward to a long and successful working relationship with DMG.”